Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Dish's Can Wait

Time is short.  It seems like yesterday my boy's were smiling as they sat snugly in car seat's.  Now they are both taller then me and making me lunch. Both my oldest boys share with me their views on raising our youngest boy.  They just can't see what I can.

They don't understand that I wish I could go back to the time when they were little and do things differently.  When they wanted me to hurry and go see the BIG bug they found this time I would drop everything and run as quick as possible to see how BIG it was.  If they asked me to make pancakes for breakfast, I would.

"Momma, come outside and play."  This time I would make the dish's wait, not my son's.

This is what I do now for my youngest and for them too.  There was this one day when God shined the light on this path called motherhood and I saw what I wanted to be an expert at.

No comments:

Post a Comment